Inside Sales Support Representative
FarmLead is an online grain marketplace that is changing the way grain is bought and sold across North America. We are seeking motivated individuals looking to challenge themselves and contribute to a special team.
FarmLead is seeking an Inside Sales Support Representative to help our Outside Sales Reps deliver a better overall customer experience for our users. As a member of the team, you will be actively qualifying and on-boarding new farmers onto the FarmLead marketplace. You will work directly with a team of Outside Sales Representatives.
Here are the ways that you will make an impact:
- Onboard new grain sellers and buyers onto the FarmLead Marketplace, educating them on the value proposition and helping them to post their grain deals on the marketplace.
- Report directly to management on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly progress.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to support successful outbound campaigns.
- Team closely with outside sales support reps to qualify new users, nurture relationships, and close grain deals on the marketplace.
- Track all activities and lead management activities in our company backend software and CRM tools.
- Consult with FarmLead users on the benefits of joining the FarmLead Marketplace and having access to our growing community of grain sellers and buyers.
- Identify needs and goals of our users and demonstrate how FarmLead can help grow their business and alleviate pain points.
- Help the team of Outside Sales Representative consistently exceed high-volume sales goals while working within a team environment.
- Become an expert of the FarmLead Marketplace; gather user feedback, monitor activity, opportunity and provide recommendations for added improvements.
- A Relationship Builder: You excel at developing strong personal and professional relationships. You are generous with your time & strive to meet customers ever need, and you work hard to resolve any issues or tensions that might frustrate users or hurt the user experience.
- Ambitious: You are intrinsically motivated by doing the best work of your life, yet humble and excited to learn. We are giving you the chance to demonstrate your ambition within integral parts of the company.
- A Problem Solver: Your consistent focus & attention to detail makes you a reliable and trusted resource for anyone you work with. You take pride in staying on top of things, always following up when promised, ensure service issues related to on-boarding and execution are addressed as soon as possible.
- Proactive: You despise procrastination and enjoy tackling tasks swiftly. An inbox with 10+ unread emails just isn’t your thing and might even keep you up at night.
- Naturally Curious: You easily detect problems. Problem-solving is a major part of your individual arsenal, and you do not give up until it is right.
- Team Player: You contribute, you listen, you help when needed and ask for help when you need. You understand the vision of this company moves forward only when we work as a team.
- Malleable: You exhibit the dynamic personality & high level of emotional intelligence necessary to help make all of your team members better regardless of their various personality profiles.
What we need from you:
- Candidates for this role must work out of our downtown offices in Chicago, IL.
- Tech savvy, be it on the phone or computer
- Creative thinker with the ability to present ideas
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Coach-ability. Open to new ideas and feedback. Constantly looking to improve your skill
- Thrive in a competitive team environment. You want to be the best & love being part of a special team.
Amazing Perks and Benefits at FarmLead:
- Startup culture with lots of room for growth and impact
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Formal and informal career development
- Transparent environment; all team members have access to company performance information and leadership team
- Comprehensive employee benefits plan
Employee stock options
Help us disrupt the way grain is traded in North America!